Lease Option Agreement and How to Find it on Rightmove
Are you looking to purchase a property but are not in a position to buy it outright? Or perhaps the current market is just not conducive to a full purchase at the moment? This is where a lease option agreement comes into play. It’s a contract between a buyer and a seller that gives the buyer the right to purchase the property at the end of the lease term for a predetermined amount.
Now you may be wondering, how can I find a property that has a lease option agreement on Rightmove? Well, it’s actually quite simple. Follow these easy steps to find your dream property through a lease option agreement on Rightmove:
1. Go to the Rightmove website and enter the location of where you want to buy a property.
2. On the left-hand side of the search results page, click on the ‘Filters’ tab.
3. Under ‘Property Type,’ select ‘Any’ and then click on ‘More Options.’
4. On the ‘More Options’ page, select ‘Leasehold’ under ‘Tenure.’
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Apply Filters.’
6. You will now be presented with a list of properties that have a leasehold agreement, which may include lease option properties.
It’s important to note that not all leasehold properties have a lease option agreement in place. Therefore, it’s important to read the property description carefully and to contact the estate agent managing the property to find out if it is available for lease option.
A lease option agreement can be a great way to purchase a property when you’re not ready to buy it outright. It’s important to ensure that you fully understand the terms of the agreement before entering into it, so you don’t get caught out at the end of the lease term.
In conclusion, finding a lease option agreement property on Rightmove is easy. Simply follow the above steps and you’ll be on your way to finding your dream property through a lease option agreement. Good luck in your property search!